Emily J Sampson was born around noon on a Monday in May, 1985, and immediately set to work changing the world around her. Though an unusual child, she had a passion for art, and drew straight from her imagination every chance she got. Upon graduating high school, she achieved her BAS in Illustration and Graphic Design at Indiana Wesleyan University in 2007. However, that was not enough to satiate her need for creativity, and so she entered graduate school at SCAD to finally achieve her MFA in Sequential Art in 2012.
Emily’s passion for trying new things knows no bounds, and she currently dabbles in a wide field of artistic endeavours, such as illustration, graphic design, sequential art, writing, scripting, sewing, bookbinding, soft pastels and chalk, and watercolors. Her main goal in life is to become a concept designer for an animation studio. Some of her hobbies include reading, playing classic video games, watching anime, discovering underground music, eating, baking, and enjoying whatever life has to offer. Because of her eclectic tastes, Emily developed her company EJS Creations on the values of open-mindedness and giving everything a chance. Emily’s motto is, “Life is wonderful, you are loved.”
- Graphic Design
- Concept Design
- Adobe programs
- Word, Some Excel
- Wacom products
Overview of Stories:
- The Adventures of Chester K. Fingkelbottom- A story about a woman and her flamingo fiancé.
- Dream Easy- Where dreams become reality, and love is the key to death.
- Pandora’s Box- A search for the key to lock away evil.
- RavenCrest- A girl rescues a bird only to find he is the “Bird King.”
- See You In The Rain- A true story of love and loss.
- StitchCraft!- A battle of Seamstresses and Tailors.